A passenger car driver reported by State Police to be in his mid-20s remained in critical condition at ECMC this evening hours after his car and a tractor trailer rig were involved in a crash on the southbound I-190 just north of the Skyway at about 3:52 p.m. today. The crash backed up southbound traffic as far north as Ontario Street. The accident scene was cleared at about 5:30 p.m., according to state police spokesmen. State Troopers remain at ECMC waiting further word on the injured driver. No other information was released on his identity, and the crash remains under investigation.
Car driver critically hurt in crash with tractor trailer near Skyway
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 228 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 153 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 115 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws