Mr. and Mrs. Samuel Nathan Block of Williamsville celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a gathering for family and friends. Mr. Block and Lois Loonsk were married June 23, 1963, in the Statler Hotel. He is a retired principal for Buffalo Public Schools; she is a retired elementary teacher for Tonawanda schools. They have two children and two grandchildren.
Lois and Samuel Block
- 397 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 114 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 106 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 86 Letter: Let's find a better way to classify sex offenders
- 81 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult