Mr. and Mrs. John Downey of Lake View celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in Schimschack’s Restaurant, Sanborn, followed by a trip to Ireland and St. Martin. Mr. Downey and Geraldine Stoehr were married July 13, 1963, in St. Brigid Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired lieutenant in the Buffalo Fire Department; she is retired from BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York. They have three daughters and four grandchildren.
John and Geraldine Downey
- 144Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 121 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 79 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 72Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph