Mr. and Mrs. Frank R. Williams III celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in Bible Presbyterian Church, Grand Island, followed by a family gathering at Keuka Lake in the Finger Lakes. Mr. Williams and Florence Ann Farrell were married July 20, 1963, in United Church of Christ, Buffalo. He is business manager for Bible Presbyterian Church and retired regional vice president of Marriott and Service Systems Corp.; she is a bookkeeper at Bible Presbyterian Church. They have three children and eight grandchildren.
Ann and Frank Williams
- 147Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 122 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 95Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 86 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice