Mr. and Mrs. Bernard Ryczek of Hamburg celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a 10-day vacation to Paris, following a gathering for family and friends in Roycroft Inn, East Aurora. Mr. Ryczek and Elizabeth Morad were married April 20, 1963, in Our Lady of Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Orchard Park. He is a retired teacher for Frontier Central schools; she is a retired registered nurse. They have four children and six grandchildren.
Bernard and Elizabeth Ryczek
- 483Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 336 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 135 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 127 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted