Mr. and Mrs. Bernard Ryczek of Hamburg celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a 10-day vacation to Paris, following a gathering for family and friends in Roycroft Inn, East Aurora. Mr. Ryczek and Elizabeth Morad were married April 20, 1963, in Our Lady of Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Orchard Park. He is a retired teacher for Frontier Central schools; she is a retired registered nurse. They have four children and six grandchildren.
Bernard and Elizabeth Ryczek
- 332 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 240 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 129 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 100 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals