Mr. and Mrs. James F. Cornwell of Kenmore celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering at Esperanza Manor, Keuka Lake. Mr. Cornwell and A. Carol Kuhn were married May 31, 1953, in United Church of Christ, Tiffin, Ohio. He is a retired commercial insurance agent for James Cornwell Insurance Agency; she is a former insurance customer service representative for same agency and retired from HSBC. They have five children, 20 grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Carol and James Cornwell
- 147Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 122 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 95Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 86 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice