Mr. and Mrs. Alfred R. Rauh Jr. of Hanford Bay in Silver Creek, and Orchard Park celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family Mass, followed by a dinner at their summer home. Mr. Rauh and Barbara Cullen were married June 29, 1963, in SS. Peter & Paul Catholic Church, Williamsville. He is retired from computer sales; she is a retired teacher. They have five children and 14 grandchildren.
Alfred and Barbara Rauh
- 323 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 184 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 115 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 92 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 73 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals