Mr. and Mrs. Alfred R. Rauh Jr. of Hanford Bay in Silver Creek, and Orchard Park celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family Mass, followed by a dinner at their summer home. Mr. Rauh and Barbara Cullen were married June 29, 1963, in SS. Peter & Paul Catholic Church, Williamsville. He is retired from computer sales; she is a retired teacher. They have five children and 14 grandchildren.
Alfred and Barbara Rauh
- 401 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 192Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud