Mr. and Mrs. Daniel G. Garvey of Tonawanda celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with an intimate family gathering in their home. Mr. Garvey and Mary Thomasula were married May 29, 1948, in St. James Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired mechanic for Niagara Mohawk Power Corp.; she retired from W.T. Grant Co. They have six children, nine grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Daniel and Mary Garvey
- 405 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 272Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 229 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified