Mr. and Mrs. Daniel G. Garvey of Tonawanda celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with an intimate family gathering in their home. Mr. Garvey and Mary Thomasula were married May 29, 1948, in St. James Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired mechanic for Niagara Mohawk Power Corp.; she retired from W.T. Grant Co. They have six children, nine grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Daniel and Mary Garvey
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 150 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 99Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 95 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice