Mr. and Mrs. Daniel G. Garvey of Tonawanda celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with an intimate family gathering in their home. Mr. Garvey and Mary Thomasula were married May 29, 1948, in St. James Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired mechanic for Niagara Mohawk Power Corp.; she retired from W.T. Grant Co. They have six children, nine grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Daniel and Mary Garvey
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 218 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 113 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws