Mr. and Mrs. Norman C. Willebrandt of Matlacha, Fla., formerly of Silver Creek, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in Epiphany Cathedral, Venice, Fla., followed by a later reception in the Brocton American Legion Post. Mr. Willebrandt and Anne M. Haugh were married June 27, 1953, in St. Joseph’s Cathedral, Buffalo. He is retired from National Fuel. They have six children, 14 grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.
Anne and Norman Willebrandt
- 474Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance