Mr. and Mrs. Walter Stanton of Cheektowaga celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering for the holiday weekend at Rushford Lake. Mr. Stanton and Marilyn Taylor were married July 4, 1953, in St. Bonaventure Catholic Church, West Seneca. He is retired owner and pharmacist at Graves Pharmacy, Cheektowaga, and retired pharmacist at Rite-Aid, East Aurora; she is a retired ward clerk for St. Joseph’s Hospital. They have six children, 15 grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Walter and Marilyn Stanton
- 396 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 165Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud