Mr. and Mrs. Walter Stanton of Cheektowaga celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering for the holiday weekend at Rushford Lake. Mr. Stanton and Marilyn Taylor were married July 4, 1953, in St. Bonaventure Catholic Church, West Seneca. He is retired owner and pharmacist at Graves Pharmacy, Cheektowaga, and retired pharmacist at Rite-Aid, East Aurora; she is a retired ward clerk for St. Joseph’s Hospital. They have six children, 15 grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Walter and Marilyn Stanton
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals