Mr. and Mrs. Gunther Piepke of East Aurora celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception in Roycroft Inn, East Aurora. A future trip is planned for North America, Europe, Greece, Turkey, Australia and New Zealand. Mr. Piepke and Dorothy Kleber were married July 6, 1963, in St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, Williamsville. He is retired from major construction for Balling Brothers; she is retired from music education at Iroquois Central schools, Elma, with 35 years of service.
Dorothy and Gunther Piepke
- 396 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 165Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud