Mr. and Mrs. Gunther Piepke of East Aurora celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception in Roycroft Inn, East Aurora. A future trip is planned for North America, Europe, Greece, Turkey, Australia and New Zealand. Mr. Piepke and Dorothy Kleber were married July 6, 1963, in St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, Williamsville. He is retired from major construction for Balling Brothers; she is retired from music education at Iroquois Central schools, Elma, with 35 years of service.
Dorothy and Gunther Piepke
- 545 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 224 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 97 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws
- 92 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground