Julie Meyer and Nicholas Locorriere were married at 5:30 p.m. June 14 in The Mansion on Delaware, where a reception was held following the ceremony. The Rev. Patrick McHugh heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are James and Cathleen Meyer of Orchard Park. The bridegroom’s parents are Victor Locorriere of Lodi, N.J., and Tara Devine of and San Antonio, Texas. Kelly Petrie, cousin of the bride, was matron of honor. Harrison Barnes, friend of the groom, was best man. The bride is a graduate of West Seneca East High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in communication from the University at Buffalo. The groom is a graduate of Putnam City High School. He earned an associate degree in municipal fire protection from Oklahoma State University. Nicholas is a firefighter at Mid-Atlantic Fire and Rescue. After a trip to Greek Islands, the couple will making their home in Virginia Beach, Va.
Nicholas Locorriere and Julie Meyer
- 396 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 166Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud