Jennifer Jean Tedesco and Mark John Kumpf were married at 4 p.m. July 19 in Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Roman Catholic Church, Orchard Park. Guests gathered for a reception at La Galleria, Orchard Park. Father Adolph Kowalczyk of Our Lady of the Sacred Heart heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are the late Carol and Carl Tedesco of West Seneca. The bridegroom’s parents are John and Karen Kumpf of Fillmore. The couple’s 6-year-old daughter CaraLynn served as flower girl at the ceremony. The bride is a graduate of Mount Mercy Academy. She earned an elementary education degree and also earned a exceptional education B-6th grade master’s degree from SUNY Buffalo State. Jennifer is a substitute teacher at West Seneca and Orchard Park school districts. The groom is a graduate of West Seneca West High School. He earned an associate degree in liberal arts from Erie Community College. Mark is a child care therapeutic aide at Child & Family Services. The couple will make their home in Lackawanna.
Jennifer Jean Tedesco and Mark John Kumpf
- 401 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 195Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud