Jennifer Jean Tedesco and Mark John Kumpf were married at 4 p.m. July 19 in Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Roman Catholic Church, Orchard Park. Guests gathered for a reception at La Galleria, Orchard Park. Father Adolph Kowalczyk of Our Lady of the Sacred Heart heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are the late Carol and Carl Tedesco of West Seneca. The bridegroom’s parents are John and Karen Kumpf of Fillmore. The couple’s 6-year-old daughter CaraLynn served as flower girl at the ceremony. The bride is a graduate of Mount Mercy Academy. She earned an elementary education degree and also earned a exceptional education B-6th grade master’s degree from SUNY Buffalo State. Jennifer is a substitute teacher at West Seneca and Orchard Park school districts. The groom is a graduate of West Seneca West High School. He earned an associate degree in liberal arts from Erie Community College. Mark is a child care therapeutic aide at Child & Family Services. The couple will make their home in Lackawanna.
Jennifer Jean Tedesco and Mark John Kumpf
- 303 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 163Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph