Brittany Esther Buie and David Joseph Rajewski were married at 5 p.m. June 22 in Faith Bible Baptist Church, Eden. Guests gathered for a reception at Pearl @ The Webb, Buffalo. Pastor Art Kohl of Faith Bible Baptist Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Julie Anne Kuster of Buffalo and Jeffrey Allen and Margaret Buie. The bridegroom’s parents are Joseph and Clare Rajewski of Buffalo. The bride is a graduate of Frontier High School. She earned an associate degree in medical assisting from Bryant and Stratton. The bride is a cake decorator at Tops Markets. The groom is a graduate of Emerson School of Hospitality. The groom attended Erie Community College. David is a sanitation engineer at Pine Hill Fresh Foods. The couple is making their home in Hamburg.
Brittany Esther Buie and David Joseph Rajewski
- 463Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 116 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance