Kyley J. Tamburlin and Mark Reining were married at 4:30 p.m. July 20 in Byblos Niagara Resort and Spa, Grand Island, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Cousin of the bride, Cori Harvey, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Gary J. and Penny E. Tamburlin of Tonawanda. The bridegroom’s parents are John C. Reining and the late Barbara Schrader Reining of Alden. The bride is a graduate of Tonawanda High School. Kyley is a kitchen manager at Carrabba’s Italian Grill. The groom is a graduate of Kenmore West High School. Mark is a foreman at RGR Property Care. After a trip to Jamaica, the couple will make their home in Grand Island.
Kyley J. Tamburlin and Mark Reining
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 149Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud