Kyley J. Tamburlin and Mark Reining were married at 4:30 p.m. July 20 in Byblos Niagara Resort and Spa, Grand Island, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Cousin of the bride, Cori Harvey, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Gary J. and Penny E. Tamburlin of Tonawanda. The bridegroom’s parents are John C. Reining and the late Barbara Schrader Reining of Alden. The bride is a graduate of Tonawanda High School. Kyley is a kitchen manager at Carrabba’s Italian Grill. The groom is a graduate of Kenmore West High School. Mark is a foreman at RGR Property Care. After a trip to Jamaica, the couple will make their home in Grand Island.
Kyley J. Tamburlin and Mark Reining
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 219 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 113 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws