Kyley J. Tamburlin and Mark Reining were married at 4:30 p.m. July 20 in Byblos Niagara Resort and Spa, Grand Island, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Cousin of the bride, Cori Harvey, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Gary J. and Penny E. Tamburlin of Tonawanda. The bridegroom’s parents are John C. Reining and the late Barbara Schrader Reining of Alden. The bride is a graduate of Tonawanda High School. Kyley is a kitchen manager at Carrabba’s Italian Grill. The groom is a graduate of Kenmore West High School. Mark is a foreman at RGR Property Care. After a trip to Jamaica, the couple will make their home in Grand Island.
Kyley J. Tamburlin and Mark Reining
- 209 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 153Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 108 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 100Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph