Christina M. Graczyk and Joshua A. Grimshaw were married at 1 p.m. June 8 in Japanese Gardens, Buffalo. Guests gathered for a reception at Pearl Street Grill, Buffalo. Reverend Dr. Cathy Stengel of United Methodist Church, Rochester, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Mark A. and Meg L. Graczyk of Williamsville. The bridegroom’s parents are Harvey K. and Susan L. Grimshaw of Henderson. The bride is a graduate of Williamsville South High School and is attending Empire State College. Christina is a bank teller at Watertown Savings Bank. The groom is a graduate of Belleville Henderson Central High School. He attended Jefferson Community College. Joshua is a hearing aid dispenser at Watertown Audiology. After a trip to Seneca Lake, the couple will make their home in Henderson.
Joshua A. Grimshaw and Christina M. Graczyk
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 150 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 99Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 95 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice