Christina M. Graczyk and Joshua A. Grimshaw were married at 1 p.m. June 8 in Japanese Gardens, Buffalo. Guests gathered for a reception at Pearl Street Grill, Buffalo. Reverend Dr. Cathy Stengel of United Methodist Church, Rochester, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Mark A. and Meg L. Graczyk of Williamsville. The bridegroom’s parents are Harvey K. and Susan L. Grimshaw of Henderson. The bride is a graduate of Williamsville South High School and is attending Empire State College. Christina is a bank teller at Watertown Savings Bank. The groom is a graduate of Belleville Henderson Central High School. He attended Jefferson Community College. Joshua is a hearing aid dispenser at Watertown Audiology. After a trip to Seneca Lake, the couple will make their home in Henderson.
Joshua A. Grimshaw and Christina M. Graczyk
- 385 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo