The annual Pulaski Day Parade sets off at 1:30 p.m. today at the Thruway Mall, heading west on Walden Avenue and then north on Harlem Road to Cheektowaga Town Park.
Christopher Nixon Cox, a grandson of the late U.S. President Richard M. Nixon; Cheektowaga Town Supervisor Mary F. Holtz; and Ewa Junczyk-Ziomecka, consul general of Poland, are among the parade’s honorary grand marshals.
Meanwhile, activities on the final day of the 35th annual Polish American Festival in the town park include live entertainment, beginning at 3 p.m.
Also this week:
• Dartwood Park Concert Series presents The Bedrock Boys at 7 p.m. today at the outdoor amphitheater in Cheektowaga Town Park on Harlem Road.
• An online auction of surplus items from the Cleveland Hill School District closes at 6 p.m. Tuesday. Visit www.clevehill.wnyric.org, then click on Surplus Auction and follow the links.
• A performance by the Cheektowaga Swing Band begins at 6 p.m. Tuesday under the gazebo at the Senior Center, 3349 Broadway. Bring a lawn chair or blanket to sit on.
• The Zoning Board of Appeals meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday in Council Chambers at Town Hall, 3301 Broadway.
• Performances by the Leftovers and the Rince Na Tiarna Irish dance group begin at 7 p.m. Wednesday at the outdoor amphitheater in Cheektowaga Town Park as the Family Concert Series celebrates “Irish Nite.”
• Steve Balesteri and The Good Life perform at 7 p.m. Thursday in Sloan’s Griffith Park. Admission is free; bring a blanket to sit on.