Tammy Kublas and Justin Hoelzle were married at 4 p.m. on June 29 in the Hoelzle residence, Angola. Family friend James J. Mackinnon heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Jim Kublas and Debi Sullivan of Hamburg. The bridegroom’s parents are Tim and Linda Hoelzle of Angola. The bride is a graduate of Frontier High School. She earned a Doctorate of Pharmacy from University at Buffalo. Tammy is a pharmacist at Mobile Pharmacy Solutions. The groom is a graduate of Lakeshore Central. He earned an industrial engineering degree from the University at Buffalo and is a project engineer at Iimak. The couple will make their home in Buffalo.
Tammy Kublas and Justin Hoelzle wed in Hoelzle residence
- 636 Teacher faces discipline for letter about smelly children
- 143Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 117 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 109 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 77 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice