Tammy Kublas and Justin Hoelzle were married at 4 p.m. on June 29 in the Hoelzle residence, Angola. Family friend James J. Mackinnon heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Jim Kublas and Debi Sullivan of Hamburg. The bridegroom’s parents are Tim and Linda Hoelzle of Angola. The bride is a graduate of Frontier High School. She earned a Doctorate of Pharmacy from University at Buffalo. Tammy is a pharmacist at Mobile Pharmacy Solutions. The groom is a graduate of Lakeshore Central. He earned an industrial engineering degree from the University at Buffalo and is a project engineer at Iimak. The couple will make their home in Buffalo.
Tammy Kublas and Justin Hoelzle wed in Hoelzle residence
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 233 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals