Aimee G. Amigone and Elias D. Benavides were married at 6:30 p.m. on July 2 in Woodlawn Beach State Park, Hamburg. Guests remained at Woodlawn Beach for a reception following the ceremony. Friend of the family Deborah Rose, of Lancaster, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Daniel D. Amigone of Charleston, S.C., and Grace L. Ritz of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Marco A. and Guadalupe Benavides of Buffalo. The bride is a graduate of Lafayette High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in liberal arts from SUNY Buffalo State. The groom is a graduate of Buffalo Traditional High School. The couple will make their home in Buffalo.
Aimee G. Amigone and Elias D. Benavides wed in Woodlawn Beach State Park
- 405 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 152 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 137 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 90 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult