Aimee G. Amigone and Elias D. Benavides were married at 6:30 p.m. on July 2 in Woodlawn Beach State Park, Hamburg. Guests remained at Woodlawn Beach for a reception following the ceremony. Friend of the family Deborah Rose, of Lancaster, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Daniel D. Amigone of Charleston, S.C., and Grace L. Ritz of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Marco A. and Guadalupe Benavides of Buffalo. The bride is a graduate of Lafayette High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in liberal arts from SUNY Buffalo State. The groom is a graduate of Buffalo Traditional High School. The couple will make their home in Buffalo.
Aimee G. Amigone and Elias D. Benavides wed in Woodlawn Beach State Park
- 350 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo