Kathryn E. Roehl and Nolan F. Weaver were married at 4:30 p.m. on May 10 in the Japanese Gardens on the grounds of the Buffalo History Museum. Guests gathered for a reception at The Frank Lloyd Wright Boathouse, Buffalo. The Honorable Donna Siwek of Erie County Supreme Court heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Frederick and Marce Roehl of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Scott Weaver and Mary and James Sandore of Elmira. The bride is a graduate of Nardin Academy and is attending Buffalo State College. The groom is a graduate of Southside High School. He earned a undergrad degree from Corning Community College. The couple is making their home in Buffalo.
Kathryn E. Roehl and Nolan F. Weaver wed in the Japanese Gardens
- 183 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 106 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 100Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph