Kathryn E. Roehl and Nolan F. Weaver were married at 4:30 p.m. on May 10 in the Japanese Gardens on the grounds of the Buffalo History Museum. Guests gathered for a reception at The Frank Lloyd Wright Boathouse, Buffalo. The Honorable Donna Siwek of Erie County Supreme Court heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Frederick and Marce Roehl of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Scott Weaver and Mary and James Sandore of Elmira. The bride is a graduate of Nardin Academy and is attending Buffalo State College. The groom is a graduate of Southside High School. He earned a undergrad degree from Corning Community College. The couple is making their home in Buffalo.
Kathryn E. Roehl and Nolan F. Weaver wed in the Japanese Gardens
- 401 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 217Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified