Sherri J. Centinello and Joseph B. Genco were married at 2 p.m. on June 15 in Our Lady of Hope Church. Guests gathered for a reception at Holiday Inn Buffalo-Downtown. Father Mitch Byeck of Buffalo heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Joseph M. and Denise C. Centinello of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are the late James A. and Joanne C. Genco of Buffalo. The bride is a graduate of Lafayette High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in health and wellness from SUNY Buffalo State. Sherri is a cafe manager at Barnes and Noble. The groom is a graduate of Riverside High School, and attended Erie Community College. Joseph is a dispatcher at Airport Taxi Services. After a trip to Freeport, Bahamas, the couple will make their home in Tonawanda.
Sherri J. Centinello and Joseph B. Genco wed in Our Lady of Hope Church
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 146Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud