Cassandra L. Serba and John J. Smith were married at 1 p.m. on July 6 in Holy Spirit Church. Guests gathered for a reception at Dock at the Bay, Blasdell. Rev. Joseph Wolf of Holy Spirit Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are James and Linda Whittaker of Buffalo and Thomas and Suzanne Serba of Tonawanda. The bridegroom’s parents are John and Kimberly Smith of Buffalo. The bride is a graduate of Hutchinson Central Technical High School and attended SUNY Buffalo State. Cassandra is a medical receptionist at R & B Medical Group. The groom is a graduate of McKinley High School and attended Erie Community College. John is an equipment operator at Modern Corporation. After a trip to Disney World, the couple will make their home in Buffalo.
Cassandra L. Serba and John J. Smith wed in Holy Spirit Church
- 283 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 158Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph