Leah Mims and Michael Morrell were married at 3 p.m. on June 29 in Elim Christian Fellowship, Buffalo. Guests gathered for a reception at Salvatore’s Italian Gardens, Depew. Bishop James H. Bowman heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Thomas F. and Sharon S. Mims of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Yolanda Booze and Francis Morrell of Buffalo. The couple met 10 years ago at a basketball game. The bride is a graduate of Seneca Vocational High School. She earned an associate degree in liberal arts/social science from Erie Community College. Leah is a residential counselor at Gateway Longview. The groom is a graduate of South Park High School. Michael is a warehouse worker at SonWil Distribution. After a trip to Montego Bay, Jamaica, the couple will make their home in Cheektowaga.
Leah Mims and Michael Morrell wed in Elim Christian Fellowship
- 636 Teacher faces discipline for letter about smelly children
- 140Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 112 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 105 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 74 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice