Erin Waas and Christopher Wilson were married at 2 p.m. on June 22 in Burchfield Penney Art Center. Guests gathered for a reception at Pearl Street Grill. Father of the groom Gary Wilson heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Paul G. Waas and the late Mary Jo Connolly Waas of Williamsville. The bridegroom’s parents are Gary and Susan Wilson of Ottawa Hills, Ohio. The bride is a graduate of Cortland High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in politics from Ithaca College. Erin is a associate director of donor relations at Harvard University. The groom is a graduate of Ottawa Hills High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in communications from Miami University. Christopher is an account manager at uberVU. After a trip to Europe, the couple is making their home in Allston, Mass.
Erin Waas and Christopher Wilson were married in Burchfield Penney Art Center
- 463Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 116 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance