Jenniffer M. Trzyna and Kenneth W. Craig were married at 1 p.m. on July 6 in Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens. Guests gathered for a reception at Ilio DiPaolo’s in Blasdell. Village of Angola Justice Dennis Glascott heard the couple’s vows. The bridegroom’s parents are Nancy Craig and the late Robert Craig of Hamburg. The bride is a graduate of Lake Shore Central. She earned a dual bachelor’s and master’s degree from D’Youville College. Jenniffer is a contract representative in Louisville, Ky. The groom is a graduate of Frontier High School. Kenneth is a electrician at Ford Motor Company. The bride and groom are past members of the Lake Erie Beach Volunteer Fire Company in Evans and current members at Taylorsville Spencer County Fire District in Taylorsville, Ky. After a trip to the Eastern Caribbean, the couple will make their home in Taylorsville, Ky.
Jenniffer M. Trzyna and Kenneth W. Craig wed in Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens
- 479Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 122 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance