Nicole Ernst and Robert J. Krug were married at 5 p.m. on June 8 in Kotecki’s Grandview Grove, West Seneca, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Uncle of the bride Eric M. Budin, of Snyder, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Patricia J. Ernst and the late Christopher W. Ernst of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Joseph and Margaret Krug of Buffalo. The bride was escorted down the aisle by her oldest brother, Christopher P. Ernst. The bride is a graduate of Mount Mercy Academy and attended University at Buffalo. She earned a registered nursing degree from Trocaire College and a bachelor’s degree in nursing from Daemen College. Nicole is a neurological research nurse at Catholic Health System. The groom is a graduate of Bishop Timon-Saint Jude High School. Robert is a mill worker at General Mills. After a trip to the Mayan Riviera, the couple is making their home in Buffalo.
Nicole Ernst and Robert J. Krug wed in Kotecki’s Grandview Grove
- 148Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 123 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 96Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 87 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice