Nicole Ernst and Robert J. Krug were married at 5 p.m. on June 8 in Kotecki’s Grandview Grove, West Seneca, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Uncle of the bride Eric M. Budin, of Snyder, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Patricia J. Ernst and the late Christopher W. Ernst of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Joseph and Margaret Krug of Buffalo. The bride was escorted down the aisle by her oldest brother, Christopher P. Ernst. The bride is a graduate of Mount Mercy Academy and attended University at Buffalo. She earned a registered nursing degree from Trocaire College and a bachelor’s degree in nursing from Daemen College. Nicole is a neurological research nurse at Catholic Health System. The groom is a graduate of Bishop Timon-Saint Jude High School. Robert is a mill worker at General Mills. After a trip to the Mayan Riviera, the couple is making their home in Buffalo.
Nicole Ernst and Robert J. Krug wed in Kotecki’s Grandview Grove
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 132Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins