Erin Cassidy and Edward “Teddy” Telles were married at 3 p.m. on June 22 in Butler Mansion. Guests gathered for a reception at the Tralf Music Hall. The Hon. Joseph Fiorella of the Eighth Judicial District, Buffalo, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Michael Cassidy of Brockport and Lori Giordano of Rochester. The bridegroom’s parents are Raymond Telles of El Paso, Texas, and Rosalinda Anaya de Telles of Las Vegas. The bride is a graduate of Brockport High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in marketing and communications from SUNY Buffalo State. Erin is an associate director of the Maury Povich, Steve Wilkos, Jerry Springer and Trisha Goddard shows at NBC Universal. The groom is a graduate of Cathedral High School, El Paso, Texas. Edward owns Teddy Telles Photography where he works as a photographer, videographer and editor. After a trip to Europe, the couple will make their home in Brooklyn.
Erin Cassidy and Edward Telles wed in Butler Mansion
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 150 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 99Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 95 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice