Shirley Troutman and Kenneth J. Turner were married at 3 p.m. on March 16 in Ephesus Ministries. Guests gathered for a reception at Clement Mansion. Pastor Jeff Carter of Ephesus Ministries heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Eddie T. Troutman and Janie M. Troutman of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are the late Pierce and Earlie M. Turner of Buffalo. The bride is a graduate of Bennett High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from University at Buffalo and also earned a Juris Doctorate from Albany Law School of Union University. Shirley is a Supreme Court Justice of the Eighth Judicial District, New York State. The groom is graduate of Hutchinson Central Technical High School. He earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Studies from SUNY Buffalo State. Kenneth is chief program officer of Western New York at American Red Cross. The couple are making their home in North Buffalo.
Shirley Troutman and Kenneth J. Turner were married in Ephesus Ministries
- 269 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 130 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals
- 73 Letter: Entitlement programs keep people in poverty
- 65 BTF to protest Common Core outside regent's home