Laura Wax and Lawrence Piskorowski were married at 5 p.m. on December 12, 2012, in the Occidental Grand Hotel, Aruba. Guests gathered for a reception at Michael’s Landing, North Tonawanda. Rev. Geoffrey J.R. Banfield heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are John and Donna M. Wax of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Joanne Zagarino and the late Lawrence Arthur Piskorowski Sr. of Buffalo. Jenna Wax and Jennifer Abraham served as maids of honor and Greg Schreiber and Mark Smith were the best men. The bride is a graduate of Orchard Park High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in fine arts from Villa Maria College. Laura is principal designer at L2K Design. The groom is a graduate of Iroquois Senior High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Allegheny College. Lawrence works in customer support at Vaspian. After a cruise around the Caribbean Islands, the couple is making their home in Buffalo.
Laura Wax and Lawrence Piskorowski wed in Aruba
- 237 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 155Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 111 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph