Carolyn Blake and Andrew Altomare were married at 2 p.m. on June 8 in Saints Peter & Paul Catholic Church, Hamburg. Guests gathered for a reception at the Hotel Lafayette. Parochial Vicar, Rev. Sebastian Pierro of St. Gregory the Great Roman Catholic Church, Williamsville, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Richard and Patricia Blake of Hamburg. The bridegroom’s parents are Michael and Ann Marie Altomare of Philadelphia. The bride is a graduate of Nardin Academy. She earned a bachelor’s degree in business from Fordham University. Carolyn is an account director at MaxPoint Interactive. The groom is a graduate of Walter B. Saul High School of Agricultural Sciences. He earned an associate’s degree in culinary arts from the Art Institute of Philadelphia and is attending Strayer University. Andrew is a senior executive chef at Compass Group. After a trip to Hawaii, the couple are making their home in New York.
Carolyn Blake and Andrew Altomare wed in Saints Peter & Paul Church
- 636 Teacher faces discipline for letter about smelly children
- 140Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 112 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 105 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 74 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice