Monique Michelle Rew and Donald Ralph Bigelow III were married at 4:30 p.m. on May 4 in Statler City, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Clarkson Town Justice Allyn Hammel heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Thomas H. and Janice A. Rew of North Tonawanda. The bridegroom’s parents are Donald Bigelow Jr. of Essex and Debra Spaulding of Elizabethtown. The bride is a graduate of North Tonawanda High School. She earned a bachelor of arts degree in political science/international studies and history and also earned a master’s degree in public administration from SUNY at Brockport. Monique is coordinator of the Living Learning Communities at SUNY Brockport. The groom is a graduate of Elizabethtown Lewis Central School. He earned a bachelor of science degree in education and also earned a master’s degree in education degree from SUNY Brockport. Donald is coordinator of the Student Townhomes at SUNY Brockport. After a trip to Cancun, the couple will make their home in Brockport.
Monique Michelle Rew and Donald Ralph Bigelow III wed in Statler City
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 236 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 126 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals