Emily Caroline Myers and Christopher Bruce Hergott were married at 2 p.m. on July 6 in Saint John the Evangelist Church, Rochester. Guests gathered for a reception at Woodcliff Resort & Spa, Fairport. The Rev. Robert Schrader of Peace of Christ Parish, Rochester, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Rosie and Thomas Myers of Penfield. The bridegroom’s parents are Ann and Bruce Hergott of Cheektowaga. The bride is a graduate of Penfield High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in German and history from the University of Rochester and also earned a master’s degree in teaching from Fordham University. Emily is a special education teacher at Mastery Charter School-Clymer Campus. The groom is a graduate of Maryvale High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in biochemistry, clinical psychology and European history and culture from the University of Rochester. Christopher is a M.D./Ph.D. candidate at the University of Pennsylvania. After a trip to St. Lucia, the couple will make their home in Philadelphia.
Emily Caroline Myers and Christopher Bruce Hergott wed in Saint John the Evangelist Church
- 401 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 211Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified