Amber Zito and Elliott Ash were married at 5:30 p.m. on April 13 in Embassy Suites Beachwood, Beachwood, Ohio, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Friend of the couple, the Rev. Tricia Gilbert of Lakewood, Ohio, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Wendy Zito of Lockport and Andrew Zito of Lewiston. The bridegroom’s parents are Gary and Julie Ash of Upper Arlington, Ohio. The bride is a graduate of Lockport High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in social work from Niagara University and also earned a master’s degree in social work with a concentration in health, mental health and disabilities from the Univeristy at Buffalo. Amber is a clinical oncology social worker at University Hospital Seidman Cancer Center. The groom is a graduate of Upper Arlington High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in welding engineering from Ohio State University. Elliott is a product manager at Lincoln Electric. After a trip to Paris and London, the couple are making their home in Bay Village, Ohio.
Amber Zito and Elliott Ash wed in Embassy Suites Beachwood
- 315 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 128 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 117 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph