Jill Marie Schaefer and Thomas Allan Gardner Jr. were married at 11:30 a.m. on June 8 in Our Lady of Victory Basilica, Lackawanna. Guests gathered for a reception at Avanti Mansion, Blasdell. Monsignor Patrick Keleher of Newman Center at University at Buffalo heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are David R. and Cindy M. Schaefer of West Seneca. The bridegroom’s parents are Thomas A. and Johanne M. Gardner of Buffalo. The bride is a graduate of Mount Mercy Academy. She earned a bachelor’s degree in social sciences and a master’s of degree in natural sciences from the University at Buffalo. She also earned a doctor of osteopathic medicine degree from the University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine. Jill is a pediatrician at Adirondack Pediatrics. The groom is a graduate of Hutchinson Central Technical High School and attended Erie County Community College. Thomas is a nurse at Veterans Affairs Medical Center. After a trip to Negril, Jamaica, the couple will make their home in Kingsbury.
Jill Marie Schaefer and Thomas Allan Gardner Jr. wed in Our Lady of Victory Basilica
- 472Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 116 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance