Christie LaMartina and Kyle Sreniawski were married at 2 p.m. on July 6 in Wesleyan Church of Hamburg. Guests gathered for a reception at Salvatore’s Italian Gardens, Depew. Pastor Bill Nykyforchyn of Wesleyan Church of Hamburg heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are James and Janet LaMartina of West Seneca. The bridegroom’s parents are Joe and Karen Sreniawski of West Seneca. Sister of the bride Shari LaMartina was maid of honor. Sean Weir, friend of the couple, was the best man. The bride carried a handmade brooch bouquet that included a brooch from the groom’s maternal grandmother. The bride is a graduate of Orchard Park High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in communication disorders and sciences from SUNY Fredonia and also earned a master’s degree in speech-language pathology from the University at Buffalo. The groom is a graduate of Orchard Park High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in biomedical engineering from the University of Rochester and is attending UB. After a trip to Atlantis Resort, Bahamas, the couple will make their home in West Seneca.
Christie LaMartina and Kyle Sreniawski wed in Wesleyan Church of Hamburg
- 284 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 158Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph