Two major redevelopments of older buildings will be vetted by the Planning Board when it meets at 8:15 a.m. Tuesday in Room 901 in City Hall.
The conversion of a warehouse at 545 Swan St. into a new home for the City Mission will be considered by the board, as will the conversion of the former Sheehan Hospital, 425 Michigan Ave., into a commercial mixed-use development.
Compass East, as it is now known, will have office space for 150 Time-Warner call center employees and health care services at the Michigan site.
Construction of two two-story additions to the Hatch Restaurant and plans by D’Youville College for a 31-space parking lot at 783 Niagara St., near Vermont Street, will also be considered by the board.
Also this week:
• The Council’s Civil Service Committee will meet at 9:45 a.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers.
• The Council’s Finance Committee will meet at 10 a.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers.
• The Council’s Community Development Committee will meet at 1 p.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers, and will discuss a push by the Council to fight the expansion of Erie Community College’s health sciences facility in Amherst.
• The Council’s Legislation Committee will meet at 2 p.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers.
• The Buffalo Sewer Authority will meet at 9 a.m. Wednesday in Room 1038 of City Hall.