Harry C. Katz, a dean at Cornell University, will speak on “University-Economy Connections: How Cornell Is Meeting Current Challenges and Preparing Tomorrow’s Leaders” at 7 p.m. today in the Thodore Roosevelt Inaugural National Historic Site, 641 Delaware Ave. The event is free and open to the public.
Cornell dean will speak on university-economic links
- 313 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 114 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph