Streets along Delaware Avenue and around Niagara Square will be closed this weekend to accommodate the Taste of Buffalo. Streets will remain closed until late Sunday.
Beginning at 1 p.m. today, Delaware starting at Chippewa Street and continuing to and around Niagara Square will be closed to inbound traffic.
Portions of other streets adjacent to the festival will also be closed including:
• Court Street between Franklin Street and Niagara Square.
• Perkins Place and Niagara Street between Elmwood Avenue and Niagara Square.
• West Genesee Street between Franklin and Niagara Square.
• West Mohawk and West Huron streets between Elmwood and Franklin.
• Cary Street between Elmwood and Delaware.
At 5 p.m. today, Delaware from Chippewa through to Niagara Square will be closed to outbound traffic.