Mr. and Mrs. Walter G. “Buck” Martin of Lake View and Longboat Key, Fla., celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a sunset outdoor dinner party and midnight swim at their daughter’s home. Mr. Martin and Shirley Kingsbury were married June 27, 1953, in St. Mary Catholic Church, Dunkirk. He founded several industrial businesses, including Nitram Energy and Flow-Safe Inc., in the Buffalo area. They have four children, 10 grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren.
Buck and Shirley Martin
- 579 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 224 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 106 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 100 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws