Mr. and Mrs. Guy L. Testa Jr. of South Cheektowaga celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. Testa and Theresa F. Cercone were married June 19, 1948, in St. Lawrence Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a World War II veteran and retired from Tinney/Braun Cadillac. They have a daughter, four grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Guy and Theresa Testa
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals