Mr. and Mrs. Donald A. Swain of Grand Island celebrated their 66th wedding anniversary with an intimate family gathering. Mr. Swain and Eleanor Turnbull were married June 21, 1947, in First Congregational Church of North Collins. He is a retired tool-and-die maker for Chevrolet in Buffalo with 31 years of service; she is a retired teacher for the Niagara Falls schools with 22 years of service. They have five children, 12 grandchildren and 11 great-grandchildren.
Don and Eleanor Swain
- 334 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 244 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 130 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 100 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals