Mr. and Mrs. Anthony Camizzi of West Amherst celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. Camizzi and Dolores Castellano were married June 29, 1963, in Holy Angels Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from the U.S. Postal Service; she is a retired dentist assistant. They have two children and two grandchildren.
Anthony and Dolores Camizzi
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 150Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud